Tuesday and Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm
The MHSTA feeder program lays the athletic foundation to develop tournament players. Our coaches work hard in implementing simple – complex coordination skills, throwing and catching skills, spacial awareness, all the while focusing on the players technical and tactical skill development. They build an environment and culture which motivates young players to excel and which creates a pathway to competitive play in our tournament training program.
- Transition Balls, Equipment and courts
- Simple – Complex Coordination Skills
- Technical and technical development
- Specific Footwork Drills for Better Movement
- Learning to Work together Towards a Common Goal